I wrote a lot of words


Mini-recap from the last post. Our whole gang had gone out for a reunion slash send my cousin home with one more great story about going out in New York. The mission was a success on both parts, and the following day was partially spent emailing up a storm. Now, back to the story of Natalie’s reaction to Johnny spending the night and other girly conversations.

11:57 AM
So jealous Johnny’s in your bed. Awesome and hilarious. I love it! I am so mad that I have to be all responsible and such and not come on such crazy adventures with you guys. Boo being serious face. I definitely can’t be going out like that mainly because I don’t know how to seriously limit my alcohol consumption after I have one and then it’s all just downhill from there. Problem? Meh, probably not..

I do think you should be upfront with Mark. Just clear the air, put everything on the table so he can stop being emo around you. Definitely. (OMG, eating yogurt parfait with fruit and granola and honey, LOVE JOB1.) But anyway, once again, I am jealous of your Johnny-age, your couch-age, and your overall way more relaxed life in general.

I’m going to a birthday party on Saturday night. You should come with! I am going to try and stay home on Friday so that I can be not hung over on Saturday and actually get a few of the million things I need to do done. By the way, your cousin was awesome! Really cool guy. Go you for having such an overall amazingly cool family! Speaking of which, we need to plan our FL trip… Call Delta…now!

Love you!

So, The Bar Thursday?

My kingdom to have seen her face when she read the first email, especially because lately she had been having too much fun flirting with him. It was definitely just boosting his ego, but sometimes boys need that. And, if I had any male readers, they have just been alienated. My apologies, boys.

Her advice about Mark is legitimate. We’ll see how that all pans out. Also, I love her pause to tell me about food. I love food and tend to talk about it far more than any lady should, so I appreciate with other ladies do the same. As jealous as she is of me for my slacker lifestyle, I’m jealous her jobs provide her with two of her daily meals. If I want food, I have to get up off of my couch or leave the comforts of my bedroom to walk all the way to the kitchen and scavenge to create something out of my lack of real food. I really should grocery shop more often. Maybe some day. Sometimes I do have aspirations of being a for real adult. Today was actually one of those days, and I figured I should share with her (and then return to my usual lazy, girly self).

12:06 PM
I should be doing more work all the time. So the next couple days I am going to do that. Don’t know if I told you before, but a lot of times, I feel guilty for not doing work and not having a job an such. Now I’m just trying to get motivated. I think my body is partially crashing from an exhausting week and being emo girl. So double whammy to my work desires. Even though I’m going to get to work. After I finish writing a super long message to my ex in response to his life plan. Trying to be supportive, but also telling him why I’m hesitant. Also going to bring up the money he owes me. Also going to bring up the cat issue.

Johnny and Rachel headed into Manhattan. I was thinking of going to campus today, but I’d rather be able to do some cleaning and stuff when I take breaks. Johnny was like, “omg your bed is ridiculously comfortable. And really warm.” He thanked me for sharing half my bed. Awww Johnny. I should have snuggled him. Because he’s Johnny! And so snuggleable!!

Yesterday Mark and I talked about doing a ton of grading to get all caught up so we don’t have to worry about it for a few weeks (and it means taking birthday week off). Yes, that might be part of the reason I wanted to go to campus today. He said he was going to be up there basically everyday after work grading. He and I still have stuff to discuss work wise. Maybe I’ll just save that for tomorrow. Or have him call me tonight or something.

Ugh! He used to call me to discuss work stuff. Like, while grading. And we’d chat about fun things too. He doesn’t do that anymore :(. Why why why why why why why does he have to be like this?!

And probably The Bar Thursday, assuming I’m a good girl and get lots of work done today. I should make some tea! I need caffeine!

And the whole digression about the grading was to say I probably won’t go out this weekend. Or wait. That was before I talked to Johnny about watching football Saturday night. So I guess I have plans. I literally just remembered that. This is a stream of consciousness email (what’s “backspace” mean?). You’re welcome. Um, but yeah. Lots of work. Hopefully it’ll mean Mark and I doing work together. I bet he’ll get all weird if I’m like, “I’ll meet you on campus on Saturday to do some grading. That way we’ll have each other’s company.” Fuck. Ugh. We’ll see.

I wrote a lot of words :).

Yes, yes I did. Sometimes I write ridiculously long emails. It is really that I haven’t quite figured out the length of her attention span, and I am willing to test the limits throughout our exchanges in order to find the optimum length to get her to respond to all questions/comments/statement addressed in my communications. She responded positively, so I assume I am doing okay.

12:15 PM
Have I told you yet today that I love you? Like, seriously. I am sitting here giggling through your email and awesomeness! Don’t feel guilty about work and stuff. I definitely know the feeling but you just gotta motivate yourself, set goals, and stick to them, and you will feel way better about yourself. Deadlines are great, but only if you stick to them.

Otherwise, get to work so that we can go out Thursday so that I can flirt/read Kevin and his uninterestedness so that I can just get over him. Ugh, such a girl. So not my style. “I do not like him, I do not like him, he has a girlfriend, he is ‘in love’, I do not like him” thought process, and now I almost believe myself. Ugh!

I managed to not do any work for Job2 this morning except a special Facebook post. I made a list of To Dos, read two newspapers, and have had an exquisite exchanging of emails with you. Amazing. Mission this week… kill roaches! EWWWWWWWW!

It was a lovely email exchange. And it doesn’t stop there.

To be continued (again)… 

No comments:

Post a Comment